This is the roadmap for the DWP Design System. We may change the roadmap overtime depending on the feedback, contributions and requests we receive. This page is regularly updated.
See the latest updates section for previously released features.
Design System goals:
- To publish at least 3 priority components or patterns before October 2021. We will publish the:
- manage a session timeout pattern (done)
- timeline component (done)
- Welsh toggle component and Welsh language pattern
- To run discovery and research activity on the:
- key details component - you can help us by joining this discussion
- task list component workingwith the cross government community
- To make it easier for people to see what’s been worked on, what’s new and what’s been updated within the Design System. To do this we will:
- publish backlog (done)
- publish roadmap (done)
- publish article announcing roadmap
- publish latest updates section (done)
- To make sure the Design System website and published patterns meet WCAG 2.1 by:
- auditing site and existing components and patterns
- publishing Accessibility Statement
- publishing accessibility findings and DAC forms
- Navigation components
- Service header component
- Design research library proposals
- Discovery on filters and search components
You can view the full DWP Design System roadmap on GitHub.